herewegoagain

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Let's get local

OK, since my passport hasn't been used since 2002, I think I'll concentrate on traveling in the land of the free. And I DO need to finish off this map....



create your own visited states map

2 Comments:

  • How'd you manage to get through all of New England but skip Vermont? I haven't been there either, but the thought crossed my mind once while I was in Rhode Island to drive into it just so I could say I'd been there.

    By Blogger Kevin, at 9:11 AM  

  • I know, I wondered that too, and my husband asked as well. I just have NO MEMORY of it. We made a lot of trips while living in CT, and especially from CT up to Canada (my brother was in Montreal at the time), but I guess Vermont just wasn't "quite" on the way. OR, it made no impression on me. That said, my husband is convinced we skied there once. You would think I would remember.

    I guess I need to go back!

    I'm thinking though, to save up my pennies for Cairo since my brother is there. They just emailed that they were horseback riding at the pyramids last week. Sheesh!

    I'll be lucky to get out of Texas this year....

    By Blogger herewegoagain, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home