Yikes! She's Posting Again!

Yikes, is right. Yesterday when DH read my blog, he walked away from the computer with only four words to say: "I don't know you". What? He cannot believe I would suggest naked air travel. Hey, I've mentioned it at two family gatherings, in line at Walmart and over the phone to a friend. EVERYONE agrees. It's just a matter of time. But, I guess the thought makes him cringe. Or maybe the fact that I just have to write it somewhere that can be found on Google for the next hundred years.
I mean, I stopped writing about so many things just to appease him. I've really tried not to insult entire people groups, dog-owners and non-owners, Aggies (well, he's OK with that) and family members from California, and most things Texan. I do try to keep the most inane of my thoughts to myself. Really, I'm sorry he doesn't like my theory of naked passengers, but it's not only possible, but FUNNY!!!
And, speaking of funny, we dyed my nephew's hair blue-black today as he got ready to go off to college. Since my sister's house is on the market and she didn't want to risk black hair dye on the carpet or sinks, we did it in the front yard. C'mon, water from a hose isn't that cold. If you are man enough to buy Revlon hair color with a beautiful Asian girl as the model, you are man enough to dye your hair outside. As we hosed him down, he called us "evil aunts from the dark side". Now, that's funny. And I only missed one of his side-burns...still light brown in the midst of a blue-black head...which is even funnier. Hey, for a total outlay of$3.99, he didn't expect professional results, right?
Enjoy the cartoons.


5 Comments:
I LOL-ed on your previous post. Brilliant. hahaha....
See you later! :)
By
Anonymous, at 5:22 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Kevin, at 8:34 PM
By the Sea said...
The sad news is, funny as it is, someone has already thought of it.
Oh darn, and I thought I was being original.
I liked your comment but unfortunately I had to delete the link...after all, this is a family site. Still, it IS funny!
By
herewegoagain, at 9:56 PM
Oops, I apologize.
I agree that it would be a security bonus and commercial boondoggle. Since no one could hide anything, only people with nothing to hide could fly. Thus we would need no security.
Still, though, I can't imagine what the flight to Alaska might be like.
By
Kevin, at 3:36 PM
I love the "people with nothing to hide" comment! Do they exist?
Actually, after seeing the first page of that website, I think now have decided that clothes are worth the risk. Ew! My sister-in-law would argue that women's makeup is worth the risk. Apparently there are some scary looking middle-aged women emerging from transatlantic flights these days!
By
herewegoagain, at 8:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home