herewegoagain

Monday, August 14, 2006

What Does Your Map Look like?

Thanks to Corner of the Cosmos for the idea, and thanks to my dad for taking me all over the world...this is my map. However, I've also been to Hong Kong, (but that wasn't a choice on the country list--even though it will always be separate from China to ME!)

What a fun site. Thanks, Cosmos!




create your own visited countries map

1 Comments:

  • Colin,

    If there is one thing I know for sure and that perfect daughter has certainly proven (as she readies her fourth big international trip in four years)...if you want to travel, you WILL travel. Do it now, while you're young and nudity won't post quite the issue it could later....

    As for me, it's all about driving, driving, driving. My map had no South American countries and I think I can drive all the way to Tierra del Fuego if I want to. Well, with some sort of jedi-type escort, that is.....

    Thanks for the comments!

    By Blogger herewegoagain, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home