posted by herewegoagain at 9:55 AM
Man, I've missed some great blogs the past couple of days. Very funny. :)That picture is beautiful. They would be some of the people that I would term to be 'The Beautiful People'Sweet Girl looks like a princess and you don't look so bad yourself. Yes, I saw you. ;-)
By Anonymous, at 1:45 PM
shhhhhhh.....
By herewegoagain, at 2:27 PM
Post a Comment << Home
I'm funny. I write.
I am a 51-year-old formerly really cute, now sort of pudgy (thanks Hershey's kisses) mom of three, married to the same cute (not pudgy) guy for 28 years. Ok, I'm really pudgy. But still cute. I like to write, so here I am, and herewegoagain.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Man, I've missed some great blogs the past couple of days. Very funny. :)
That picture is beautiful. They would be some of the people that I would term to be 'The Beautiful People'
Sweet Girl looks like a princess and you don't look so bad yourself. Yes, I saw you. ;-)
By
Anonymous, at 1:45 PM
shhhhhhh.....
By
herewegoagain, at 2:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home