herewegoagain

Friday, January 29, 2010

On Blogging


I'm the Seinfeld of blogging. I write about nothing. It's funny sometimes and sometimes not, but it's life in the country, with kids and dogs and the occasional horrible trash service thrown in.

I actually think that the best blogs are about experiences, travel, living abroad...all the things that are NEVER boring, usually funny, often gripping. I don't write those blogs, but I follow some of them.

This is a good one...read it today!

And...that little recommendation made THIS blog of mine easy. I do love a post that takes up ten minutes of my time, but provides SUCH enjoyment!

5 Comments:

  • Well after that introduction - I figure I'm going to have an opening for a publicist in another ten years or so, if you're interested. You know, as soon as I'm rich and famous and all that. ;-)

    Wayco

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 PM  

  • I had to send people to your blog for the pictures alone! Also, it got me to write SOMETHING for January! Honestly, the blog fodder is drying up, but more is coming...Rowdy gets his learner's permit in about three weeks. If I survive, that might make for some funny blogs...or scary, anyway.

    By Blogger herewegoagain, at 7:53 PM  

  • Oh, how fun! He'll be great, I'm sure. So...are you in the market for a driving instructor? O:-)

    Wayco

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 PM  

  • Actually, my email to the family regarding his upcoming birthday party included this, "And there will be a sign-up list for all adults to spend some time behind the wheel with the birthday boy". I thought it was funny, but I think I horrified a few in-laws. I hated teaching Amy and I will hate teaching him. Are you going to be around? You deal with facing death as a career, so I think you could manage!:-)

    By Blogger herewegoagain, at 10:43 PM  

  • Oh, I sooo wish I was - that sounds like tons of fun. Plus, I could teach him all sorts of cool things!

    Wayco

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home