Countdown
I had set somewhat of a goal to get to 100 posts my first year. Yes, I know there are lots of bloggers out there who post 100 posts in 100 days, but believe me...getting to 100 by December is a BIG deal to me. I mean, I am still hoping to clean out my dresser drawers by this December, and that's been on my to-do list for seven years now.
On that note, this blog is number 99. Now, considering I have well over one THOUSAND posts on chihuahua-people.com in the same amount of time, it does sort of point out my priorities. It's so much easier to comment on how cute someone's chihuahua is, or how to crate-train (my speciality), or even, just blathering on and on about the how's and why's of chihuahua love. Also, it counts as a "post" if one writes, "Oooooooh" in response to a puppy picture. Much easier to rack up the posts thataway.
So, today, as I personally (by that I do mean PERSONALLY) clean out the fridge from Thanksgiving (is anything better than reheated stuffing?), I took some time out to post this, this wonderful number 99. I just have one more to go. Maybe that will have some content to it.
Gotta go, that last bit of jello salad is calling my name.....
On that note, this blog is number 99. Now, considering I have well over one THOUSAND posts on chihuahua-people.com in the same amount of time, it does sort of point out my priorities. It's so much easier to comment on how cute someone's chihuahua is, or how to crate-train (my speciality), or even, just blathering on and on about the how's and why's of chihuahua love. Also, it counts as a "post" if one writes, "Oooooooh" in response to a puppy picture. Much easier to rack up the posts thataway.
So, today, as I personally (by that I do mean PERSONALLY) clean out the fridge from Thanksgiving (is anything better than reheated stuffing?), I took some time out to post this, this wonderful number 99. I just have one more to go. Maybe that will have some content to it.
Gotta go, that last bit of jello salad is calling my name.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home