herewegoagain

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Not so funny

I know it's been over a month since I blogged. I know I usually write about stuff and nonsense...tweaking real life to get a laugh here and there (you didn't really think my life is like this blog, did you?), and I know that my goal with this blog is just to get a few laughs.



But, I have to link to something that is no laughing matter. In this world that is suddenly not so big after all, I guess you just never know who might happen onto my little blog. Maybe someone who wants to see Chihuahua cartoons (seriously, I get the most hits from that and "Fleas"!)...and maybe that someone has seen this little girl:



Camille



She is from our little town, and she goes to school with BFF's little boy. We are hoping and praying she will soon be safely back with her dad and baby brother.



And then we can all laugh about nothing at all, which is the best medicine I know.

1 Comments:

  • Dear BFF,Thank you for posting. Authorities suspect that Camille and Dr. Kaufman are in Nicaraqua. If anyone out there thinks they may have seen them...please call
    1-800-THE-LOST.

    By Blogger mactavish, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home