On a lighter side.....
Everyone in the herewegoagain family is giving me a hard time for the last post. I just MEANT that, wow, I wish I had a resume, and oh, I guess I do! It has nothing to do with staying home with Perfect Daugher (who by the way, I knew would be a lawyer from the first argument I had with her at age two. It had to do with clothes, and actually wearing them. And as I recall, she managed to win part of the argument--the under part--as I found out later that day when we went berry-picking and the wind picked up....but I digress....).
Therefore, DH has come to my comic aid with a cartoon. Look for it tomorrow (wow, this is easy...blogging three days in a row only requires a paragraph today explaining my previous one, and an introduction to the next one which I didn't even have to write! I really should be President, I'm that good at delegating).
Therefore, DH has come to my comic aid with a cartoon. Look for it tomorrow (wow, this is easy...blogging three days in a row only requires a paragraph today explaining my previous one, and an introduction to the next one which I didn't even have to write! I really should be President, I'm that good at delegating).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home