herewegoagain

Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Where I'm At Right Now Post


By Mr. Herewegoagain


25 years and 8 months ago I fell in love with the most beautiful woman in the world and she became the love of my life . 25 years ago the love of my life became, as well, my Dear Wifely.

And now, 25 years later, she is still my Dear Wifely, still the love of my life, and still the most beautiful woman in the world. Yes, I know that's all too mushy, but hey, I'm in love.

So Happy 25th to the wife of my youth, my best friend. And Happy 25th to me.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations. :-)

    By Blogger Kevin, at 3:59 AM  

  • Waaaaayyyyy too mushy.

    Does the cartoon remind you that no way could you pick me up now? Unless it was to pick me up some Hershey kisses on the way home from work?

    Still, very sweet. How could 25 years possibly go by that fast? Happy Anniversary to you too, DH, even though you really shouldn't be hijacking my blog and reminding me that I haven't even gotten you a store-bought card yet!

    heart!

    By Blogger herewegoagain, at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home